1. Get better rankings in Google, Bing & Yahoo’s SERP’s (Search Engine Result Pages).
2. Attract more potential customers to your Web site.
3. Increase the number of leads & business opportunities generated from your Web site.
Our Internet Marketing Services:
- Local Search Engine Marketing
- SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Conversion Optimization
- Extensive Keyword Research
- Web Design & Redesign
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Link Building Services
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to any efforts required to get a web site up to the top of Google, Bing, Yahoo and the other top search engine result pages (SERP’s) when someone searches for a specific “keyword phrase.”
We adhere to Google’s Webmaster Guidelines and follow ”SEO Best Practices” to help get your Web site into the top of the search engine result pages (SERP’s) and we will never use “Black Hat” or unethical SEO techniques to “trick” or “SPAM” the search engines.
We believe in being transparent about what we’re doing and why we’re doing it, so we’ll explain to you exactly what our approach is and why it will help to skyrocket your Web site right to the top!
How is your Web site doing?
Everyone loves a successful search engine optimization service because it helps get lots of targeted traffic without paying for each & every click, but many Web sites perform poorly because they have never employed the help of a professional SEO service.
Do any of the following apply to you?
1. Your competition is getting better search engine rankings than you are.
2. You don’t know “the exact” keyword phrases potential customers are typing.
3. Your Web site doesn’t show up in the SERP’s for the keyword phrases you want.
Having a properly optimized website plays a significant role in achieving high search engine rankings in all major search engines!
Website optimization or “on page optimization” is the process of arranging the content and structure of a web page based on its primary keywords. The purpose of this is to enable the search engines to easily crawl each page of a website and to determine the theme and keyword relevancy of each page. Each website page should focus on a specific set of keywords and key phrases. What this comes down to is incorporating your keywords into various aspects of each website page. This includes the title, keyword, and description tags, header tags, the content of the page and more.
What’s the Cost?
The cost for our Internet Marketing services depend on a number of factors including the type of business you’re in, the level of competition you have, the number of markets you serve, and the number of keywords we are targeting.